Residential Vinyl Flooring Products and Services
Textured Vinyl Flooring offers a durable, easy to maintain, moisture-resistant alternative to hardwood. Vinyl flooring is available in a variety of color combinations to match any decor. This flooring type is becoming more popular in residential homes for its use in any room where simple upkeep and longevity is desired.
Cadillac Carpet’s Unique Vinyl Flooring for Homes
Vinyl flooring for residential properties from Cadillac Carpets incorporates its revolutionary 5-layer Flexfloor construction. Comfort foam is installed under the vinyl to provide a soft cushioning support. This reduces traffic noise and provides a comfortable walking surface. Fiberglass material ensures that the flooring will not contract, expand, crack or curl. Another foam layer provides additional resilience to prevent indentation. It also features a quick-clean wear and a urethane layer. Together these technologies increase the floor’s durability and allow it to resist scuffs, scrapes and stains for easy cleaning and maintenance.
The Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl is one of the most popular choices for residential flooring for numerous reasons:
• Very Resilient: Vinyl flooring is perfect on the second floor of the home because it absorbs noise well. This works significantly toward noise reduction while at the same time providing a soft, comfortable walking surface.
• Variety: Vinyl offers many colours and styles to choose from. Not only is there a seemingly unlimited variety of patterns and colours but the tiles can be arranged artfully, such as being arranged to form patterns or pathways.
• Durability: Vinyl flooring is a sound investment because it will retain its original quality no matter how often it is used.
• Modern: Vinyl flooring is very versatile and can achieve almost any look imaginable. It can imitate flooring classics like hardwood and ceramic, which will help to achieve a warmer and cozier look for your home. Vinyl can be used to create interesting illusions. Designers often use vinyl flooring, assembling it in patterns. This technique makes rooms appear bigger and it’s a perfect solution for smaller rooms.
• Affordable: Compared to other flooring, vinyl is very affordable. When the low-maintenance and durability is factored into the price, vinyl will stand the test of time and make the investment pay for itself in savings.
• Environmentally Friendly: Vinyl flooring does not need to be replaced frequently. This benefits the environment as it conserves energy and resources. •Vinyl flooring can also be recycled. Vinyl has high-R values meaning that it has high insulation properties promoting energy efficiency. This helps save on heating and cooling costs.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Vinyl flooring cleans very easily with any household cleaner and a cloth. The floors are also safe for washing, sweeping and vacuuming. Vinyl flooring is moisture resistant so there is no need to worry about spills seeping in between the flooring. Simply wipe the spill with an absorbent cloth.
For residential homeowners, vinyl flooring is the ideal choice in terms of economic value, durability and versatility. Vinyl flooring is one of the most popular options for homeowners and Cadillac Carpet would be happy to book a consultation to determine if vinyl flooring is the best option for your home’s needs.